Welcome to the Institute for Caregiver Education!
The Institute for Caregiver Education (IfCE) is a not-for-profit 501 © (3)
organization that provides continuing education and professional development
opportunities for healthcare professionals, including a variety of literacy,
language, and life skills training for entry level staff across all disciplines.
as a private licensed school by the Department of Education of the Commonwealth
of Pennsylvania, the Institute conducts nursing
assistant training and a
practical nursing program approved by the State Board of Nursing. IfCE is also
recognized leader in the areas of person-centered care, employee education & retention,
positive nursing home survey results and improved resident quality of life.
the Institute’s mission is to foster the highest quality of life for
elders through professional development and continuing education for caregivers.
Working with organizations across the continuum of care, the Institute seeks
to identify and address unmet provider and community needs with services
that are accessible, affordable, and relevant to those with greatest need.
IfCE Team Members Have Been Featured at Industry Conferences:
- American Society on Aging (ASA)
- The National Council on Aging (NCOA)
- The national Alzheimer’s Association
- National Association Directors
of Nursing Administration/Long Term Care (NADONA/LTC)
- American College of
Health Care Administrators (ACHCA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Not-for-Profit
Homes for the Aging
- The Pioneer Network
- American Health Care Association (AHCA)
Who Can Benefit from Our Programs and Services?
- Those who work in eldercare organizations including Administrators, RNs,
LPNs, NAs, PCAs, Dietary Managers, Social Workers, Activities Directors,
- Those who provide support to eldercare organizations including Regulators,
Surveyors, QIOs, Ombudsmen, CEOs, CFOs and Board Members
- Those who provide support to someone living within an eldercare community
including members of families and members of the community
- Those who wish to change eldercare for the better
Connect with our organization TODAY,
and make an impact on eldercare as we know it TOMORROW.